We provide milling services to customers with their own logs. Please read the details below.
- $150-175 per hour.
- Additional $50 charge for every blade dulled or broken due to metal or other items in log.
- Please contact us prior to delivering logs. Email a photo of logs to be milled to email@example.com and include "Custom Milling" in your subject line. Include the length and diameter dimensions in the body of the email as well how you would prefer them to be milled/what size and type of lumber. We will respond with an estimate.
- Logs must be a minimum of 4' and maximum 17' long.
- Logs must be a minimum of 6" and maximum 55" diameter.
- Logs must be delivered. We do not pick up logs.
- Wood must be picked up within 5 business days of being milled. Additional holding time may incur storage fee.
- We do not offer kiln drying as a service.